Tuesday 2 April 2013

Laird Simon of Dunans

A few people have said to me 'what is this tosh about you being a Laird, as far as I can see you are at best a pikey and maybe that is a bit upper class for you.'

A reasonable question. Here is the proof...



This is a title that has been acquired (23)... I can even buy a tartan should I so choose. I own a bit (a very small bit) of Dunans Castle. There are other Lairds and Ladies - including my daughter Sarah. I am not unique.

There are some that choose to question the validity of this (mostly Lairds I think - as they probably feel their own title is devalued by this stuff).

I don't mind - it is a bit of fun - just make sure you address me correctly.

Please.

1 comment:

  1. A few indeed, last interview Charles said 25,000 Lairds. Still with 16 acres of land I reckon he could get that up to 1/2 million and then some!

    ReplyDelete