Monday 21 October 2013

Bournemouth

Monday 21st October 2013 (Trafalgar Day)

Vist to Bournemouth to visit the old Abbey Life workplace at 80 to 100 Holdenhurst Road - 1989 to 1999 - 10 years of my life.



Here is building B80 - now known as Ocean 80...! My office for many years was on the 6th floor then the 7th floor from 1995.




The building had 8 floors. These were fun times, mostly. (42)

From here I moved on to Flat 8, Acton Burnell, Merlewood Close in Bournemouth where I lived from 1999 (Spring) until I was moved up to London in November 1999.. (43)



Not the best picture of a lovely flat in the roof of an old house - but it was a lovely setting - I had first Gay Rick as my lodger and then friend Tim West who looked after it until it was sold in October 2000.

The flat was very close to Meyrick Park (sp?).



1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am trying to find someone who worked at abbey life who remembers when they used to use fairy lights on different floors to create a Christmas tree in the windows for the public to see. I used to see it from my house but never took any photos of it. Could you help?

    ReplyDelete